This week, XSET and beastcoast chalk KiXSTAr's mental, BriD tells his fellow Frenchmen to... TrainHarder, and no one is there to perform the Heimlich on Cloud9.
Be sure to check out the rest of our coverage this week, including the following articles:
- Week 3 Insights: Eaglemees Reveals Renshiro's Nerve Injury, NotLoading Says TSM "Looks Beatable" Despite Dominant Run
- UPDATE: Ubisoft Grants Former TrainHard Roster Exceptional Permission to Continue to Play as 'unKnights'
- This Week in Siege: UKIN Kicks-Off & Chaos Regains Top Spot in the Nordic Championship
- 6: Siege: All 7 Exclusive Skins Revealed as Kickstarter Campaign Nears End with $1.5m Pledged
- Our GSA roundup and interviews with both GoSkilla and Ovation eSports
- Our weekly roundups of the Korean and Japanese Leagues